SimuTech Group - Company Overview
SimuTech Group, Inc. was formed in 2008 by merging six well established and reputed ANSYS channel partners that had been in business for decades.
“We are trusted advisors who help our clients gain insight to improve product efficiency, reliability, and performance through sales, consulting, tech support, and training using ANSYS engineering simulation software and physical testing."
"We’re proud of our 35-year relationship with ANSYS as part of the first cohort of Channel Partners, the first ANSYS Elite Channel Partner in North America, and the 2017 Americas Channel Partner of the Year.”
Points of Interest:
- Headquarters: Rochester, NY
- Privately held company
- 35+ year relationship with ANSYS, Inc.
- Over 100 employees (and growing)
- Nearly half are engineers, most holding Master’s or PhD degrees
- Eight offices throughout USA and Canada serving over 1,700 customers
- Business areas:
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 82.4 for ANSYS technical support and 94 for consulting in 2018
- ANSYS 2016 Presidents Club - Achievement Award
- Top North American Channel Partner individual sales person award for 2016: Laura Makowski