Computational Modeling for Medical DevicesIn the medical industry, computational modeling has been used effectively throughout the product development cycle to gain insight and guide new design decisions. The current focus is to expand the use of simulation to include supporting regulatory submissions and predicting device performance under patient-specific conditions.
Key topics that will be explored during this webinar include:
- The expanding role of simulation within the medical device industry
- FDA’s initiatives related to medical device computational modeling
- Applying ANSYS software throughout the life cycle of a medical device
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Structural, finite element analysis (FEA)
- A demonstration of the new multi-physics ANSYS-AIM software