ANSYS Remote Solve Manager Guide
The Remote Solve Manager (RSM) is one of the most useful tools available in ANSYS Workbench. It has two main uses:
- To submit ANSYS jobs to a remote, typically more powerful computer for solution.
- To submit ANSYS jobs on the local computer for an immediate or delayed background solution.
This five-part video series provides step-by-step procedures on:
- Remote Solve Machine or Head Node Configuration
- Compute Node
- Client User Computer
- ANSYS ARC the Job Scheduler
- Submitting ANSYS Workbench Job to RSM
ANSYS RSM is commonly used for:
- Allowing multiple users to submit jobs to a central more powerful machine
- Effectively leveraging expensive high performance compute resources
- Maximizing the computer resources available
Note: The RSM solution will check out the requested ANSYS license from your license pool; it does not share the license being currently used by the Workbench session.