In addition, over several decades, SimuTech Group has built strong ties with the ANSYS internal technical team. Our access to ANSYS developers is crucial if ANSYS software bugs occur.
When support is required, you can connect with our technical support team by:
- Contacting your local SimuTech Support office by phone or e-mail
- Submitting a technical support ticket using our online system
Regardless of how you contact us, developing strong local ties with our customers is of utmost importance to us. We strive to provide familiarity, reliability, and dependability to our clients. Should your organization require more specific or custom support resources, simply contact us to see how SimuTech Support can help.
SimuTech Support offers tremendous value in helping our customers maximize ANSYS software and design optimal projects. SimuTech Support, however, cannot take the place of:
- Job function training
- ANSYS extensive electronic help manuals
- ANSYS customer portal, or
- Test cases
Customers should reference the above resources often and research any issues before they contact us for support. Many issues can be solved quickly and easily with these options.
Finally, customers should always create simple test models to verify software features and functionality. If correct answers cannot be obtained with a simple model, implementation may be the issue. It is much easier to work with and debug simple test case models. If a problem cannot be resolved, it’s easier to send us a demo model than a confidential file.
SimuTech Support also does not provide:
- Debugging of custom macros / coding
- Debugging of large/complex nonlinear models
- Support for ACT extensions is not covered by standard TECS (unless written by SimuTech Group). Please refer to the click wrap agreement for ACT Extensions downloaded from the ANSYS Customer Portal
- Integration with 3rd party software
- Unsupported hardware and/or OS configurations
When you need mentoring or training to enhance your expertise, your local SimuTech Group office can provide these services at our site or yours. We’re pleased to meet your specific training goals - we will work with you to customize your training when, where, and how you need it.
Simply contact us to see how SimuTech Group can help.
SimuTech Support is a registered service mark of SimuTech Group.