Gathering Diagnostic Logs
Rocky License Manager
Gathering ROCKY DEM Diagnostic Logs
Gathering Rocky DEM diagnostic logs is often the first step required when troubleshooting any technical problems with the Rocky License Manager, which may be preventing you from running the software. The log files are gathered only from the computer running the Rocky License Manager. Below you will find instructions on how to gather these logs for submission to the SimuTech support team.
Gathering Rocky DEM License Server Diagnostic Logs
These steps must be performed from the computer that the Rocky License Manager is installed on:
- Click on the Start Menu > Search "Rocky Gather Client Diagnostic"
(or go to Start Menu > “ESSS” > "Rocky Gather Client Diagnostic")
- Right click and choose "Run as Administrator"
• The diagnostics will run and will automatically open a Windows Explorer window in your Temp folder.
• A file “Rocky_Diagnostic.zip” will be created in the Temp folder.
- Send the “Rocky_Diagnostic.zip” file to SimuTech support.