Discrete Element Modeling (DEM) - Particle Simulator Software
Simulate granular flow behavior accurately and quickly with Rocky DEM. This powerful 3D Discrete Element Modeling program allows you to model particles with different shapes and sizes within materials handling equipment such as a conveyor chute or a mill.
Next, feel free to contact us for further help. As an authorized Rocky DEM reseller in North America, our sales and engineering staff are experts in evaluating clients’ unique challenges and recommending solutions that satisfy current needs and budgets while laying out a path for future growth. In addition, please contact us to learn more about our Rocky DEM Consulting and Training services:
Rocky DEM Applications
What Makes Rocky DEM Unique?
The ONLY commercial DEM code with:
- First ever multi-GPU solver capabilities, featuring cutting-edge shared-parallel-memory technology
- Accurate, non-round polyhedral particle shape representations
- Advanced breakage and flexible particle models
- Fully integrated with ANSYS Workbench (CFD and FEA)
- Integrated post-processing features customized for design engineers
- Best-in-class technical support and customer service solutions
With unprecedented similarity to real-world conditions, Rocky DEM quickly and accurately simulates granular flow. More and more mining and manufacturing organizations the world over are choosing Rocky Dem to analyze their bulk material handling systems. Rocky creates variable dust-like and sticky conditions, and uses realistic shapes that behave, settle, and compact exactly like actual particles. Nearly any type of material handling environment can be replicated with Rocky.