SimuTech Group has performed several projects over the past 30 years for the general “Industrial Products” industry.
In addition to engineering simulation software and services, SimuTech is a leader in providing vibration diagnostics to the industrial products industry.
Below is a brief collection of industrial projects we've completed using ANSYS FEA and CFD software:
- Multi-phase practical tracking/transport studies on particulate contamination
- Transient free surface models of pharmaceutical mixing tanks, rotating impeller
- Dynamic snap-load lifting mechanism connector for submarine
- Composite analysis of large FRP liners for exhaust gas mesh/grid efficiency study for compressor/impeller for supersonic flow
- Molten iron mixing with supersonic CO2 and O2 inlets
- CFD and structural rotordynamic simulation of high speed pulp processing equipment
- Structural analysis for mass storage retrieval, complex plastic assembly of gears, extensive frictional contact
- Dynamic frictional compression analysis of copier rollers, large number of metal and plastic parts in contact
- FSI simulation of paper quality measurement equipment under dynamic operating conditions
- Air flow and combustion simulation of natural gas convection heater
Please note that most of our consulting contracts are covered by non-disclosure agreements, so this is only a partial listing of the work our technical staff has done in this industry.