SimuTech Group has over 25 years of expertise in finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulations for healthcare and medical device applications. We have worked on projects in a number of disciplines within the healthcare field. Specifically, we have simulation experience in the cardiovascular, orthopedic, ophthalmology, respiratory, diagnostic equipment, and laboratory instrumentation areas.
Our projects include the use of ANSYS FEA and CFD analyses to help our customers address issues and answer questions throughout their product development cycle, from early concept refinement studies to later-stage manufacturability improvement efforts. We have advanced our customers’ knowledgebase by performing advanced simulation studies of complex models such as the deposition of nano-sized particles in the human lungs and identifying areas of potential cellular damage within blood pumps.
Major healthcare corporations, large research institutions and start-up companies alike have turned to SimuTech to meet their engineering analysis needs. We pride ourselves in being responsive to each client’s particular needs, from initial, quick concept development analyses to in-depth, highly complex multi-disciplinary analyses. Led by Mark Goodin, our staff of over 40 advanced-degreed engineering professionals has the breadth and depth of experience to support our customers’ individual project requirements.
In addition to simulation software and services, SimuTech is a leader in providing vibration diagnostics services to the healthcare industry.
Contact Mark today to discuss your simulation and testing needs!
Not convinced SimuTech is the right FEA and CFD consulting partner for your project? Check out what our customers have to say about our technical expertise and customer service.
Blood Pump Model
- Rotary blood pumps (CFD)
- Blood oxygenators (CFD)
- Blood heat exchangers (CFD)
- Cardiac catheters (CFD)
- Thermal balloon catheters (CFD)
- Atherectomy devices (CFD)
- Miniaturized implantable renal assist device (CFD)
- Miniaturized Blood Oxygenator (CFD)
- MEMS drug delivery catheter (CFD)
- Laparoscopic fluid delivery device (CFD)
- Cover for blood cell separator (FEA)
- Spinal implants (FEA)
- Surgical cooling device (CFD)
- Replacement lens for cataracts surgery (FEA)
- Contact lens on cornea (FEA)
- Particle deposition in the human lungs (CFD)
- Percussion bed simulation (FEA)
Other Healthcare Applications
- Magnetic stem cell separation device (CFD)
- Thermal modeling of human skin (CFD)
- Medical imaging machine frame (FEA)
- Connector design for breathing apparatus (FEA)