Computer and Storage Devices
ANSYS FEA and CFD simulation software has been used extensively in the design and engineering of computer and storage devices. A number of SimuTech customers are currently using ANSYS FEA and CFD software for computer and storage device projects.
Please contact us to find out more about how we can assist with your computer or storage engineering needs using ANSYS software. We offer training and consulting as well.
Flow Inside of Disk Drive Enclosure
Computer and storage devices simulations
- Fluid-structure interaction of fabric moving across copier/printer, fully coupled, with non-linear structural materials Continued focus on air cooling in PC
- Very short design cycle
- Increasing concerns about acoustics
- Increasing power densities
- Extreme cost competitiveness
- High power density in super computers
- Allows for efficient air-cooled designs
- Shortens design cycle
- Optimizes advanced cooling methods
- Enables optimization between thermal management and EMC
- Reduces recalls due to mechanical and/or thermal failures