Rocky DEM 4.3 - Unmatched ANSYS CFD integration and fiber modeling
This latest release of Rocky DEM builds upon innovative multi-core and multi-GPU engines providing unmatched ANSYS CFD integration and fiber modeling.
It also expands the range of multiphysics particle-dynamics simulation with improved features and new models.
- ANSYS CFD Integration Improvements
- Coarse Grain Model (CGM)
- Liquid Film and Bridge Model
- Plastic Fiber Deformation
- Discrete Breakage (available for fiber, shell and solid particles)
- Volume Filling Particle Initialization
- Unified Particle and Boundary Collision Statistics
- Contact Data Visualization and Post-Processing
- Ray Tracing for Particle Coating Analysis