Collaborate with Consulting Experts in Simulation
HAVE YOU EVER FOUND YOURSELF LOOKING FOR ASSISTANCE ON AN ANALYSIS PROJECT?
The Ansys simulation suite provides a powerful multiphysics-capable platform that can provide analysis insights with the highest fidelity. As the industry gold standard of simulation, you can be confident in your design analyses when using Ansys. There are many reasons why you may be looking for external third-party support on a project. We can help with any aspect of an analysis project and reduce your stress and workload.
With the majority of our engineers holding Ph.D.'s and master’s degrees, we understand the complex nature of analysis projects. With 20+ years of consulting in a wide range of industries and a diverse engineering team located across North America, we can provide industry experience and application specific knowledge to help you find the solution you are looking for.
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES SIMUTECH GROUP FROM OTHER CONSULTANTS?
- Experienced Ansys Elite Channel Partner: We are a proud Ansys Elite Channel Partner with decades of history being a go-to solution provider when it comes to simulation software and services. We are not only well-versed in Ansys, but our industry experience allows us to help you from both an engineering and simulation perspective. We can help you find the analysis solution quickly and efficiently, minimizing costs.
- Physical Testing: Our physical testing team can help with a variety of projects from failure analysis to measurements and installations. We can couple simulation with physical testing - if you do not yet know the loads or operating conditions, our testing expertise may be able to help you determine the data that's needed for the best analysis possible.
- Multiphysics: We offer multiphysics consulting- fluid-structure interaction (FSI), thermal-structural analysis, and electromagnetic-thermal-structural analyses.
- Contact us with your project details, timeline, and any other pertinent information.
- An initial phone call is set-up to ensure we understand the expectations and the full scope of your project. You will meet several members of our team based on the type of project or your industry.
- Provide us with project specifications:
- 3D CAD model or drawings
- Material properties
- Details on the project problem (what you are trying to solve, operating conditions, and the loads, expected design changes or iterations)
- We develop a proposal for you to review and approve. (Proposals can be fixed cost/fixed scope, or if the project is R&D focused it can reflect time and materials).
- Send us a PO to let us get started on your project!
- Finally, we will provide you with a report and other deliverables relevant to your project.
SimuTech Group Consulting FAQs
Are consultants able to come on-site to our organization?
Yes, we can come on-site to work with you on developing the analysis plan, acquiring the needed information for the analysis, or delivering the simulation results.
Do you have examples of previous projects you have worked on?
How much does the consulting service cost?
Costs are dependent on the size and timescales of the project. Please get in touch with us to discuss your project requirements and our team can prepare a proposal for you.