Discovery SpaceClaim Benefits
Ease of Use
With minimal training, anyone can utilize this user-friendly CAD tool. As quickly as you can innovate, you can create or modify any 3D file with SpaceClaim’s direct modeling paradigm. SpaceClaim frees you from the limitations of traditional concept modeling so you can focus on creating and designing, not the on technology.
Quickly repair, edit, or even create 3D CAD or faceted files types with Discovery SpaceClaim. You can easily share projects with R&D engineers, customers, CAE analysts, fellow team members, and manufacturers. No matter the origin (suppliers, online resources, or your in-house library), import and integrate any geometry in one environment.
Flexibility and Versatility
The unique toolset in Discovery SpaceClaim enables you to design rough concepts or highly detailed designs, no matter the modeling task or your level of training. You can even edit 3D data from other CAD systems. Prepare models for manufacturing, 3D printing, or simulation with the same tools, or reverse engineer faceted/STL files for use downstream.
Discovery SpaceClaim Features
- Model 3D parts, assemblies, drawings or import and edit CAD data
- Create manufacturing fixtures, process plans, or optimize and repair models for toolpath creation
- Reverse engineer or autosurface any STL file in seconds
- Prepare, optimize or edit any model for 3D printing
- Design, import, unfold and optimize sheet metal files
SpaceClaim assists with manufacturing and design applications, concept modeling, and simulation preparation workflows. All bundle options include Discovery SpaceClaim.