SimuTech Group - Company Overview
SimuTech Group, Inc. was formed in 2008 by merging six well established and reputed ANSYS channel partners that had been in business for decades.
“We are trusted advisors who help our clients gain insight to improve product efficiency, reliability, and performance through sales, consulting, tech support, and training using ANSYS engineering simulation software and physical testing.”
Points of Interest:
- Headquarters: Rochester, NY
- Privately held company
- 35+ year relationship with ANSYS, Inc.
- About 100 employees (and growing)
- Over half are engineers, most holding Master’s or PhD degrees
- Eight offices throughout USA and Canada serving over 1,700 customers
- Business areas:
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 84 for ANSYS technical support in 2017
- ANSYS 2016 Presidents Club - Achievement Award
- Top North American Channel Partner individual sales person award for 2016: Laura Makowski