SimuTech Group offers a complete range of finite element analysis (FEA) consulting services including structural, thermal and fluid structure interface (FSI) analyses.
Our FEA consultants are also highly experienced in a variety of industries including power generation, biomedical, chemical equipment, electronics, oil & gas, nuclear, turbomachinery, automotive, and aerospace.
For over 25 years, our FEA consultants have successfully completed a number of projects for a wide range of appreciative clients. Feel free to see what a few of our 1,700+ clients have told us in our customer testimonials.
On FEA projects, clients work directly with our FEA consultant(s) throughout the entire life of the project. This helps ensure that FEA projects are properly managed and completed in a timely and cost effective manner.
Structural comparison -
Structural viability and mods
For over 25 years, SimuTech Group has provided design optimization and engineering analysis services for the following industries:
|Aerospace||HVAC & Refridgeration|
|Consumer Products||Medical / Biomedical devices|
|Government / Defense||Turbomachinery|
Some of our FEA Consulting Projects:
- Pre-stressed PSD Random Vibration of electronics PCB assembly (Aerospace)
- Fuel coupling piping fatigue analysis (Aerospace)
- Squeeze fit analysis for soft gasket contact (Automotive Consulting)
- Key lock cylinder frictional contact fatigue study (Automotive Consulting)
- Building wind loads under hurricane-strength winds from CFD analysis (Civil Engineering)
- Structural model of large underground Nuclear waste tanks with rebar-reinforced concrete and nonlinear frictional soil model. With custom GUI. Rebar-reinforced utilizing Drucker-Prager material models (Civil Engineering)
- Drop test of cell phone in multiple orientations (Electronics Consulting)
- Semiconductor wafer wet cleaning processes (Electronics Consulting)
- Fluid-structure interaction (FSI) of Inkjet Head. 3-Physics: piezoelectric, stress, fluids (Electronics Consulting)
- Dynamic snap-load lifting mechanism connector for submarine (Industrial Products)
- Composite analysis of large FRP liners for exhaust gas (Industrial Products)
- Structural analysis for mass storage retrieval, complex plastic assembly of gears, extensive frictional contact (Industrial Products)
- Dynamic frictional compression analysis of copier rollers, large number of metal and plastic parts in contact (Industrial Products)
- FSI for a cardiac angioplasty device with non-linear structural materials (Medical Consulting)
- Insertion force vs. fatigue life analysis for Pyrolytic carbon mechanical heart valve device (Medical Consulting)
- Crash test of nuclear waste containers falling from moving rail car (Nuclear Consulting)
- Plutonium & Uranium (PUREX) waste sludge extraction device structural analysis: remote attach assembly mechanism for slip fit (Nuclear Consulting)
The above projects are just a sample of what we can do for you.